I am passionate about teaching quality and useful techniques to expecting families. That is why I chose to certify and become a HypnoBirthing Practitioner. I firmly believe what we teach will change the way you think about birth and they way you give birth!!
HypnoBirthing is about:
"Teaching mothers and birth companions techniques for safe and satisfying birthing
through guided imagery, visualization, and special breathing "
What you will learn:
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier and more comfortable birth
- To explode the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labor
- What’s wrong with labor as it exists with most other childbirth methods
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labor enhancement
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended
Marie F. Mongan, 1999
The HypnoBirthing Childbirth method is as much a philosophy of birth as it is a technique for achieving a satisfying, relaxing, and stress-free method of birthing. HypnoBirthing teaches you, along with your birthing companion, the art and joy of experiencing birth in a more comfortable manner. You will learn to call upon your body’s own natural relaxant and thus lessen or eliminate discomfort and the need for medication. When a woman is properly prepared for childbirth and when mind and body are in harmony, nature is free to function in the same will-designed manner that it does with all other creatures.
You will be fascinated as you view HypnoBirthing films showing laboring mothers, awake, alert and in good humor as they experience the kind of gentle birth that you, too, can know when you are free of the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome.
HypnoBirthing teaches you to release all prior programming about birth, how to trust your body and work with it, as well as how to free yourself of harmful emotions that lead to pain-causing fear and unyielding muscles.
HypnoBirthing will teach you the art of using your own natural birthing instincts. With HypnoBirthing, you will be aware and fully in control, but profoundly relaxed.
“I love the philosophy; I love the instructor’s teaching manner. Thanks to HypnoBirthing and the support I received, my baby’s birth was wonderful. I was confident and free of fear.”
Kristin Miranda, 1998
“HypnoBirthing gave me a most priceless gift—a childbirth experience that was free of fear.”
“Nothing can describe the beauty of our birthing experience with HypnoBirthing. I never dreamed after having two children with another method that I could have so easy a labor.”
“Our daughter came into this world so much easier than either of us could have hoped for. With Godspeed, keep up the good work of HypnoBirthing.”
“The nurses said they had never seen a woman so calm, yet so strong. They couldn’t put the HypnoBirthing book down.”
“This is the way all babies should come into the world. It’s beautiful. Keep up the good work.”
“I’m a labor and delivery nurse. I work in the field of obstetrics every day. I can hardly believe my eyes as I watch HypnoBirthing mothers in labor. It’s amazing!”
“Several of my patients have used HypnoBirthing. The result: little or no medication and yet, a calm and more comfortable mother.”
“I’ve been delivering babies for twenty years, and I’ve never seen anything like this method. It’s incredible.”
How the mind and emotions affect the body · Why labor hurts and why it doesn’t have to · Releasing fear, the enemy of labor · Preparing your mind and body for birthing · Avoiding artificial induction and episiotomy · Developing ultimate-depth relaxation · Understanding the stages of labor · Preparing your Birth Plan ·Tapping Nature’s own relaxant · Breathing your baby down for birth
Modern Milk HypnoBirthing Classes: $375
**These are taught in a classroom setting at Modern Milk in Gilbert. The link to their store is at the top of the page.
Virtual HypnoBirthing Classes (3-5 couples): $300
Virtual Private HypnoBirthing Classes: $400
Private in-home HypnoBirthing Classes: $700
**Please ask me about getting reimbursed from your insurance company for Childbirth Education classes and Doula Services.